Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Now I really did it!

Bob and I went out tonight - how bad could a buritto bowl at Chipolte's be! 949 callories, 39 grams of fat and 5 grams of Fiber - ONLY 20 POINT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I also ate 12 chips - according to my WW points they were suppose to be 1 point for 12. I only ate 12. Turns out they are actually 490 calories, 19 grams of fat, and 5 grams of fiber. So I ate about 1/3 of the bag. So that means ONLY 4 PONTS!

So, for supper I ate my whole daily allowence of points. Guess I won't have to worry about eating too little today.

Guess I'll check this kind of stuff next time before I go out!

Later,

5 comments:

  1. Just think of it as you saved your extra points from last week and used them this week ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luckily we're given 35 extra points to use throughout the week! Good Thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you know about the Website called Dottie's Weight Loss Zone? If not, let me know and I'll hook you up....lots of great info...including list of restaurants and points for LOTS of stuff at each! Don't give up....it's NOT a DIET, remember!!! Just get back on track today. If you could NEVER have a burrito bowl, then you'd want one all the time.....

    ReplyDelete
  4. Burritos are so good though. I'd be willing to bank points for them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OK, I had a burrito tonight. It was only really meat, sauce, and the tortilla. But, I hate lots of chips before that. I am not on a diet so I don't really care what I ate......I have to start caring pretty soon. I am going a different direction and will see if that works for me. I will share if I get results.....if I don't, mums the word.....

    ReplyDelete