Sunday, April 18, 2010

Choices

Choices by Kathy


Posted by Picasa
This is a lift of a layout of the same name by Debie T from Two Peas in a Bucket. She is one of my favorite scrappers at Two Peas. When I saw this layout I loved it - and then when I read the journaling about looking forward to choices she will be able to make when purchasing clothes, when she looses weight - I knew this was what I needed to do with this Before picture I had Niko take.

I don't normally lift the title or the theme of the page - but on this one I just couldn't resist.

The April Challenge at Scrap Our Stash is to either scraplift a layout or use a sketch for inspiration. This is also for my BOS challenge at Two Peas in a bucket.

1 comment:

  1. I love the page. You both are an inspiration, but I still am not a very creative scrapper. Having seen this post, you must go to my latest post on my blog. It will crack you up and remind you what you cannot choose if you are to remain on a plan.

    ReplyDelete