Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What's on Your Workdesk Wednesday?


Posted by PicasaWow this week has gone fast.  No scrappin' done in the asylum this week.  Although I did do some cleaning - not that you can tell by the top of my table. 

When I went in there to take the picture - I was barefoot.  I thought I had walked on to the beach.  It looked like sand all over the floor?  Then I realized it was cocoa mix - Niko had used my scrapbooking scissors to open the plastic bag on some cocoa mix.  I guess he had cut it a little deep!  I thought about taking the picture under the desk instead - but by that point I had already swept it into a pile. 

Hope to get some scrapping done over Christmas with my sister!  Will have to do some more cleaning in the asylum before that will happen!

Merry Christmas!

4 comments:

  1. Your desk looks like mine, but may be the sign of a creative mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun that you get to scrap with your sister over the holidays. I have a brother and he doesn't much care for scrapbooking...LOL. Enjoy Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I see Santa on your desk ;)

    I would rather have the hot chocolate on the floor. I do get sand. My hubby owns a quarry and even though it is winter and the ground is covered in snow, he still manages to bring in a good share of sand in on his boots.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, at least your scrap space is covered in scraps! Mine has all the pieces parts for two Christmas Pagent costumes! Love the cocoa on the floor! Sounds like my kids!! Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete