Saturday, December 4, 2010

It's begining to look a lot like Christmas!

And to think I cleaned the kitchen up today for THIS!
Our annual cookie baking! The fact that all three of the kids are a year older made quite a difference this year. They all three stayed on task until the very end! Maddie would still be rolling the play dogh - or frosting and re-frosting her cookies.  The only way we could get her to stop was for her to eat the cookies! 







Posted by PicasaIt was a lot of fun - but what a mess!  I love traditions and this time of year!

4 comments:

  1. This brings back lots of good memories! My grandfather would come over to help us make Christmas cookies, and would usually end up covered in powdered sugar!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I loved baking with my girls when they were younger. Oldest daughter wants to try red velvet cupcakes and other fancy treats this year. Hopefully all will go smooth

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these. I can't wait to see the kids (and you and Bob, of course--and LeAnn and Josh)

    ReplyDelete