Thursday, February 4, 2010

Update!

My computer is almost back to normal - although I now have 23,000 pictures. That would be great - except Many of them are duplicates. So, I am slowly working on that. I have also actually done some scrapping - I acutally got my layout for Scrap Our Stash done. I can't post it here until it posts there - so you'll just have to be patient. I have done about 6 pages since the retreat. I need to get them all downloaded so I can share some of them...

If only there were more hours in the day!

Later,
Kathy

3 comments:

  1. so glad you were able to get all your pictures back! Can't wait to see your next SOS layout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you are getting your computer issus worked out. I have been there a few months ago and it is no fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for a working computer. It's great that you got all your pics back but it is going to take a while to clean them all up. Good Luck

    ReplyDelete