Thursday, February 25, 2010

Decorate it!

This was a fun layout I did for the "10" Challenge at Scrap Our Stash. There are a total of 9 colored rectangles and then the picture makes 10.

This is a pictues of Niko at the Children's Museum - not quite sure why the lighting did what it did - but I thought it made for an interesting picture. When I saw this quote - I thought it went with the picture...

I don't really like how the title turned out - but I wanted to do decorate in colored letters - so that kind of limited what I could do with the rest of the title.

Now head on over to Scrap Our Stash and check out all that is going on over there (just click on the blue Scrap Our Stash) in this post.

Thanks for looking!

1 comment:

  1. Love the colors in this layout! Instantly made met think that this would be a great for a "Partridge Family" layout! (Yes, I'm a fan.)

    ReplyDelete