Thursday, December 17, 2009

Scrapping? What is that?

Okay, I've lost my scrapping mojo! I think it's burried under all the stuff in my Asylum. I did spend last Friday night Scrap Night sorting all my scraps! I'm almost done. I'm hoping that will help my scrapping process. I usually scrap by color - so if I can go directly to a certain color scraps that will make things easier!

Things are going well at Scrap Our Stash Challenge we have had several readers submit projects and our Design Team continues to create fabulous projects. Our $$Frugal Friday Tips$$ have been very awesome - and we now have 30 followers... What could be better??

If you were one of our followers (hint, hint)!

Okay, better get busy!
Later,
Kathy

1 comment:

  1. You will get your mojo back especially after the holidays. you took some great cookie making pictures that need scrapping. You have been so busy with followers sending you submissions, there is no time to scrap... YAY SOS! I have to clean my scraproom today as well. Enjoy

    ReplyDelete