Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Madeline at Sweet Berry Farm







Posted by PicasaHere is my feable attempt at "pagerizing" Joni from Scrap Our Stash.  I loved the idea of using the white paint to soften an otherwise busy paper.  But didn't feel real successful.  This is definately not what I was going for - although when I look at it now, I like it a little bit better than I did when I was working on it.  In the future I plan to soften a paper that I have already chosen - trying to find the right paper to soften was crazy!  I actually stamped the title - which I don't usually (never) do - but I was so not liking the page that I didn't want to waste any more time on it by cutting a title.  Joni's is a great layout - mine is a cheap copy!:D

Do you want to play?  The Pagerize This Challenge ends tonight at midnight.  Follow the SOS link above - and submit yours.

3 comments:

  1. Cute layout! I think the paper works great with the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cutie! Lovely layout. Thanks for your comment on my blog and becoming a follower! I'm happy to return the favor - nice blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice thanks for sharing.. great colors....

    ReplyDelete