Saturday, October 30, 2010

I Always Want 2 Remember

For Scrap Our Stash the October Challenge was to do THAT project.  This was the layout I had in mind when I came up with the challenge.  This had been a page I had been wanting to do, knowing I needed to do, but not really knowing how to do it.  I thought long and hard - made several attempts at the journaling - and then I was finally able to come up with this layout.  It is about a special time my sisters and I spent with my dad before his Alzheimers took him from us (not physically). The pictures are not very good - but the most important part was the journaling. I'm not big into journaling - but knew that this was important to capture my memories of that special time.










Posted by PicasaDo you have a THAT project that you have been putting off?  Well maybe you need to take the challenge. Hurry over to Scrap Our Stash (link above) and check out the October Challenge.   The challenge ends at 6 PM on October 31st.

4 comments:

  1. OK, I am in tears. It is great!!! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful Kathy...just beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful. I love the journaling, it brought tears to my eyes.
    Thank you for sharing this touching layout.
    Hugs to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is why we scrapbook. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete