Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Catch up!

Life has been crazy busy! We had our scrapbook retreat last weekend. Which meant lots of pre-planning of pages and just getting ready to go.

It was a great retreat. I got Jonathan's @ 3 book done - except for a few embelishments, did 10 layouts, and did 5 pages in Madeline's @ 2 book. So, overall I got a lot done - but not as much as I had hoped to. A lot of the pages will fit into the challenge at Scrap Our Stash so I'll be posting them there first.

I did okay regarding my eating during the weekend - I didn't deprive myself of anything I wanted to eat - but made better choices than what I would have in the past. I was content (well almost) with maintaining my weight loss. So last night was 0.0 on the scale. Hopefully, I'll lose some real weight this week!

I've been exhausted since I've been home - guess my age is catching up with me. No more of those all nighters for me.

Later,

1 comment:

  1. With bistroMD you will know that not only will you get tasty meals, but that every meal and every day in bistroMD's weight loss programs will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote an healthy diet.

    STEP 1 - Select one of the weight loss plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - See your menu in advance and pick the entrees you desire for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your weight loss program.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are delivered to your doorstep.

    ORDER NOW - delivered to your doorstep.

    ReplyDelete