Wednesday, November 4, 2009

SCRAP OUR STASH

My soon to be Challenge blog has a name! SCRAP OUR STASH or SOS for short!

I was leaning for scrap your crap - but thought better of that one... Hope you like the name - I wanted something kind of ketchy! Anyone want to write us a jingle!

I've been putting together the guidelines and plans - can't wait to share.

The Design Team (DT) will be announced starting on November 15th. The 1st challenge will be announced on December 1st with a due date of December 31st!

Keep watching for more details.

I will be putting out an official Design Team call soon! If you are interested in being a DT member please leave a comment below along with your contact information.

Later!

6 comments:

  1. great name! i like scrap your crap too lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. THANKS FOR STOPPING BY MY POST I HAVE NEVER BEEN ON A DESIGN TEAN B4 BUT I'M THINKING ABOUT SUBMITTING SOMETHING TO BE COSIDERED... SO STASH MEANING WHAT EVER YOU HAVE IN YOUR SCRAPBOOK ROOM..? AM I CORRECT...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am interested. I will put together the items you have requested and email you. My blog is joniparkerstuff.blogspot.com (but you know that already...you are a follower! thanks!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been thinking about his but I'm afraid I'm just not good enough. I'll have to ponder some more.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am interested but I have never been on a DT before but I would love to try. I will try to get the items needed together and send to you. Here is my blog link to look at. Thanks, Monica
    http://scrappy77.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete