Saturday, November 7, 2009

Guess WHOOOO Won!

Whooo HOOO! My What a Hoot (even though I forgot the !) was chosen as winner of the Stuck On U Sketch Challenge. Didn't win Practical Scrappers :( - and Frosted Designs isnt posted yet.
Anyway, this was another fun challenge - totally (well not totally) but sorta outside my box. I've never quite gone for the whole OWL thing - but now I'm hooked. I'll probably put owls on all my pages for the next month - there are so many cool OWL titles. I guess I should make a list!
Thanks for looking!
I LOVE COMMENTS!

4 comments:

  1. how awesome that your layout won! :) Super huge congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats girl .. that is fabulous .. and so is your space up top .. hee hee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your layout is beautiful and fun...Congrats on the win. They now have posted the winner at Frosted Designs. -- :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was having trouble posting comments earlier.. I figured it out.. but I wanted to come back and tell you congrats on your win you totally deserve it. I love your layout. THe owl is beautiful! Great no WONDERFUL work!

    ReplyDelete