Saturday, September 26, 2009

PiaNO also works for the Scrap & Stamp Saturday Challenge

This just happend to fit into the Scrap and Stamp Saturday Challenge - it had to be distressed - How distressed does Niko look - oh - they meant the layout. And it has to have at least one stamp. My journaling circle is a stamp - next time - I'll stamp first and then cut out the circle - live and learn!

This is a picture of Niko. The journaling tells how he had his fist recital - he had practiced and was going to do great - but when it was his turn he FREAKED and ended up not performing.

I'll have to do another page titled PiNAno - that's how he says it!

Thanks for looking

1 comment:

  1. Oh I was so confused at first...lol...but I scrolled down and saw the layout! Great layout! :)

    ReplyDelete