Sunday, November 7, 2010

My weight loss in Watermelon








Posted by PicasaNot only did I want to share my layout - which I am very proud of... I also wanted to share the story behind it. 

I started dieting on March 21st - and then 10 days later joined Weight Watchers.  On May 2, 2010 I had lost 14 pounds.  Niko and I were at the grocery store - and he wanted to buy a watermelon.  When I picked this one up - I noted how heavy it was.  Niko suggested we weight it.  It weighted 14 pounds.  There was no way I couldn't buy that one at that point.  As a true scrappinpsycho - I was already thinking this would make a great layout. 

Of course when we got the watermelon home - I had to have Niko take a picture of me with the watermelon - and I also had everyone who came in contact with the watermelon - pick it up and see how heavy it was!

My next leighout (get it) - is me with my youngest grandson - I've now lost my weight in Jonathan. 

This was my Show N' Tell Sunday at Scrap our Stash. Check out all the details on how you can share a Show N' Tell at SOS.

6 comments:

  1. I love everything about this layout! I love the whole idea of it, that your weight loss equaled a watermelon, but I love the design of it, too. That banner along the bottom with the watermelon-shaped flags is genius!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the weight loss! What a great and cute idea for a layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a fellow scrapper .. I totally get it! CAn't weight (LOL) to see more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on your weight loss! Love how you translated the lbs. into something tangible and made a great layout about it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats to you. Love the layout and the meaning behind it. Perfect.

    ReplyDelete