Saturday, September 11, 2010

My Submission for the Pagerize This Challenge

Niko's 1st Day of First Grade 








Posted by PicasaI did something I don't usually do - I Pagerized Myself!  I really like this layout - so decided why not create it again with First Grade.  The only problem is - the big letters are Foam Thickers - which I do not have enough of to spell out the word grade... So, I can either leave it without the word grade - or I can buy new thickers (not) or I can use a different font - and just cut out the letters.  Not sure which to do.  What do you think?

This is for the Pagerize This Challenge at Scrap Our Stash.  The challenge ends at midnight tomorrow!  So be sure to get your layout in.  I will be announcing the winner on the 13th.  See all the details in Pagerize This Challenge at Scrap Our Stash.

No comments:

Post a Comment